For managing procuring, warehousing and delivery activities is tremendously an elaborated responsibility that requires well developed, robust, and flexible system software.
Basically, the web based ERP solution used by businesses get perfect and having no flaws or errors,integrates with the entire financial management application that is functionally depends on all financial processes such as general ledger entries, data redundancy inputs and cost estimation of goods purchased or delivered.
Currently, import export ERP software subjected as the vital source of managing and controlling each business operation in an enhanced and systematic manner.
Softcore Infotech is a recognized firm rendering to the industry a flexible mechanism offers numerous lucrative advantages to those entities looking to conveniently maintain warehouse management, landed price recognition and logistics of inventory.
The Complete Software will include the following Modules :
- Purchase and Order Module
- Merchandizing Module
- Sampling Module
- Purchase and Stock Module – Inventory Module
- Sales Module
- Production Planning and Control Module
- Account Module
- Documentation Module
- MIS Reports Module
- Payroll Module ( Optional)
Any process in a Company is incomplete without Reporting and Documentation. Along with the above said modules the following given reports are there out of which any number of report can be selected which are of great use for the management concerned to the manufacturing or trade Unit. Reports can be generated as per the needs and requirements of the Company.
Some of the reports or summary that can be generated are:
- Production & Control
- Balance Stock Reports
- Register Report
- P& L Report
- Rate Analysis
- Over Due Analysis
- Slips ( Supplier , Cutter , Fabricator , Contractor , Buyers Etc.)
- Worker Efficiency
- Time and Action Report
- HR Related reports
- Report Summary
- Finished Product: Stock and Sale.
- Cloth Consumption
- Batch/Cot wise/Design Flow Control (Status Report)
- Design wise details (Batches, Payments and Stock)
- Receipt cum Payment book (with Bank and party details)
- Payment slips for Fabricator, Contractor, Supplier, washing, and misc
- Ledger for Items, Piece and price wise challan
- Reports for In charge, Agent, purchase and cloth wise shipments
- Godown reports: Stock and Ledger
- Sub- design details: Ledger and stock
- Overdue challans for cutting, etc.
- Provision for deletion of Batches after final execution
- Cost Analysis Report
- Balance Stock Report
- HR Reports